After rushing around in the morning, getting the children off to school, why not take an hour out for yourself and join our Friday Morning Meditation circle that will commence on 21 October 2016 to coincide with the start of the fourth school term.
The regular practice of meditation has many proven benefits to our body health and wellbeing including:
* the lowering of high blood pressure and levels of blood lactate (thus reducing anxiety attacks)
* decreasing tension-related pain including tension headaches, ulcers, insomnia, muscle and joint problems
* increasing serotonin production to improve mood and behaviour
* improvements to the immune system …. and much more.
Our Friday Morning Meditation circle runs from 9.30am to 10.30am, allowing you much valuable time to re-charge before getting on with the rest of your day.
Please note that there will be no session on 18 November 2016.
*Casual Rate: $10 per session
* Term 4: $60 (eight sessions for the price of six)
If you would like more information about our Friday Morning Meditation circle, please contact us: